Modern Luxury Philadelphia Style Magazine celebrates ‘Best of Style’ issue with a ‘Wizard of Oz’ themed bash
1. Philadelphia Style invited guests to join Publisher John Colabelli and Editor-in-Chief Kristin Detterline for the magazine’s annual “Best of Style” Party. This year’s theme, “Style in the Land of Oz” immersed guests in an Oz- themed wonderland set inside the expansive and picturesque Kimmel Center. Notable Philadelphia socialites, dignitaries and celebrities dressed to impress attended an evening of extravagance with Philadelphia Style. A stunning array of cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and desserts by local Best of Style winners awaited guests in addition to live entertainment from CTO and an exclusive casino room presented by Borgata Hotel Casino &
Spa. All proceeds from the casino room benefit the MGM Resorts Foundation which is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of others through charitable giving. The 2018 Best of Style Party is presented by the Delaware Valley Audi Dealers and Audi of America. Publisher John Colabelli was pictured with Jewelz Entertainment performers during the “Best of Style” event.
2. Anthony and Marleno Raffaellina, Anthony Adams, Stacey Kracher and Brandon Morrison.
3. Joe and Mindy Previtera, Meg Westrum and her father, John Westrum and Ricki Lang attended Style’s “Best Of” event.
4. Conni McDonnell, Corie Moskow, Irv Rosenzweig and Marni Manko.
7. Conni McDonnell and Lisa Silveri loved the “Wizard of Oz” theme!
9. John Colabelli chatted with Ellen and Robert Black.
10. Dr. Charles Lentz and Matt Malinowski.
11. Krystal Souvaniasy, Kory Aversa, Michelle Leonard, and Emil DeJohn paused for a photo with Philadelphia Style Editor-in- Chief Kristin Detterline (second right).
12. Leslie Padilla, Dr. Taliba Foster, Jenice Armstrong, David Alexander Jones and Tammi Toliver on the “Yellow Brick Road!
14. Tara Murphy, Heather Sobol, Maj Toure, Erin Elmore and Dayna Hafetz.
17. Leslie Padilla, Conni McDonnell, Jennifer Schofield and Dr. Taliba Foster.
18. Lisa McKie, Aida Sparta and Stacey Kracher chatted with Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess (second left).
19. Renee Patrone and Ted Rhinehart.
20. Joy Diebert, Andrew Olen, Michael Magnatta and Ray Culver.
23. Dr. Nina Radcliff, Eileen Xu, Dr. Joan O’Shea, Neelma Patel, John Leon and Angie Eileen paused for a photo at the event.