1. On Saturday, July 14, 2018 Savona Restaurant celebrated Bastille Day with a huge BBQ and cornhole competition, games, and a live band. Attendees also enjoyed homemade gelato and a few other fun surprises! Mike Meachan, Jennifer Drury, Dennis and Kim Du, Kevin and McKenzie Frankel tried their hand at the cornhole competition during the Bastille Day event. Built in 1765, Savona was once headquarters for Revolutionary War figure, Aaron Burr. The restaurant is now a Northeastern Corridor destination for fine dining and casual sophistication.
3. A live band entertained the crowd.
4. Yael Eyel and Yohann Zinier served gelato at the event.
5. Pat Nogar (right) celebrated her birthday with her husband David Nogar (center) and David Barol (left) during the Bastille Day festivities!
6. Cindy and Bruce Terker (center) and friends gathered for a photo during the event.