1. The Rodin Museum houses the second largest collection of works by sculptor Auguste Rodin and at the museum’s all-new pop-up beer garden, visitors can enjoy the collection along with music and some refreshing beverages. Rodin was a French sculptor who, Rodin Curator Jennifer Thompson says, ”transcended time with his unique ability to model complex figures out of materials like marble, bronze, and clay. “Next to Paris, we’re probably the second place in the world that you can go to really appreciate the work of Rodin.” On Friday July 20, 2018, visitors admired those works while relaxing at the museum’s pop-up Garden Bar. There was beer and wine in the garden and the indoor galleries were open for extended hours. The Rodin Garden Bar will be open Wednesday through Sunday July 20 to August 19. Charles Riscavage, Valerie Miller, Kevin Connell and Molly Skilton paused for a photo during the Rodin’s opening event.
2. Becky Vincent, Kristin Simone, Meredith Clayton and Michael Phan lined up for refreshments at the Garden Bar.
3. Joe Trainor, Jeanne Gatewood shared a moment with Girish Nair.
5. Melanie Maseda, Mark Barbash, Larry and Susan Chirlin, Marsden Lawley III and Eileen Barbash enjoyed the evening at the Rodin Garden and Museum.
9. Julia Baron, Mary Magiera and Hillary Holmes enjoyed the garden at the Rodin.