1. Main Line Today magazine held its 22nd annual ”Best of”‘ event featuring the best food, drinks, salons, music, shops, services and professionals along the Main Line and Western Suburbs at Drexelbrook in Drexel Hill on Thursday, July 26, 2018. Attendees enjoyed sampling food and drink and bidding on live and silent auctions. Auction proceeds benefit Devereux, a leading nonprofit and behavioral health organization that supports many of the most underserved and vulnerable members of the community. It helps empower children and adults with intellectual, emotional, development and behavioral challenges so they can lead fulfilling and rewarding lives. Main Line
Today, in print and online, is a sophisticated monthly lifestyle publication providing its readership with the most exclusive information on living on the Main Line. Van Cleve Bridal, an event sponsor, pictured with Prince Harry!! were (from left) Ashley Grape, Jada Harbin, Mayana Carter, Debbie Dixon, Abby McGrath and Van Cleve owner Deborah Van Cleve.
2. John Serock and his catering team, Cassidy Carre, Amanda Hirst, Melissa Jenkins and Nick Schmidt paused for a photo with John (second left) during the ”Best Of” event.
6. Devereux was the event beneficiary. Shamia Spencer, Amy Susanin and Theresa Russell represented Devereux.
9. Brett Smith and Joseph Sutton and David Brennan of Main Line Hotels paused for a photo during ”Best Of”
10. Allison McAllister, Jen Wilkins, Patricia Maristch and Heather Vellmer attended the event.