1. The Butterfly Ball is an unforgettable evening featuring fine dining, live and silent auctions, dancing and inspiring honorees. This year The Butterfly Ball will be held on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Four women who have done so much on behalf of LBBC and those affected by breast cancer will be honored. The Donna Noce Colaco Going Beyond Award will be presented to Rebekka Gerson-Brotz, Janet Marie Doherty, Sabitha Pillai-Freidman, and Megan C. Rutt, four women who have used their personal experience with breast cancer to help and to inspire others. The Andrea and Abraham Morris Impact Award will be presented to Barbara J. Yorke for the longstanding and incredible support she offers to LBBC and the people they serve. A preview event took place on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at the Philadelphia Eagles Novacare Complex. Guests enjoyed a tour of the facilities and spoke with Philadelphia Eagle Chris Maragos about the Eagles winning season. The Butterfly Ball gala committee members and honorees gathered for a photo with
Philadelphia Eagle Chris Maragos (center).
2. Peter Cooke, Lu Ann Cahn and Brannon Claytor paused for a photo at the preview event.
3. Tabitha Oman, Krista Mitzak and Michelle Bevan.
5. LBBC’s Sandy Martin chatted with Tom and Alison Petrelli.
6. Jeffrey Mitzak, Jake Bevan, Myron Manternach and Matt Rutt.
8. Lindsay Townhill, Allison DeCaro, Megan Rutt and Jessie Deming.