1. The Laurel at 1911 Walnut introduces a luxury lifestyle worthy of this final residential opportunity on prestigious Rittenhouse Square. The tallest new residential building on downtown Philadelphia’s Center City skyline, this elegant new address offers an unprecedented combination of landmark architecture, refined living and expansive corner residences that take luxury to new heights and
panoramic views to new horizons. On Wednesday, June 20, 2018, The Laurel Rittenhouse developer, Southern Land Company, hosted a private preview event in their Brand New Sales Gallery with their VIP group of Rittenhouse Square residents. Southern Land Company President, Brian Sewell, Victor and Neal Rodin and Joe O’Connor were pictured at the event.
2. Regina Tuchinsky, Uri Jacobson, Eva Walker, Tony Piazza and Hayley Schneider.
3. John and Lori Peruto and Terri and Renato Sirianni.
6. Southern Land Company Team, President Brian Sewell chatted with Senior VP Dustin and CEO & Founder Tim Downey.
7. Katie Blackwell, Rebecca Devine, Preslie Martin and Stephanie Dunn.
8. Amy Lehman, Kris Flynn and Debbie Adelmann.
10. Philadelphia Style Publisher John Colabelli and Brian Emmons.
11. Mayor Chuck Cann, Warren Klein and Philadelphia Magazine Publisher, David Lipson.
12. David Miller, Debra Zelnick, James Dinan and Tim Downey.
13. Jane and Matthew Frankel.
16. Amy Lehman with the Laurel Rittenhouse Square Sales Team Eva Walker and Ashley Biello-McCauley.