1. The second annual Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance showcased an invitation-only assembly of 35 American and European classic and historic automobiles and race cars. This year’s classics were: Open Cars, Closed Cars, Prewar Cars, Postwar Cars, Sports Cars, and Muscle Cars. The day-long, fundraising event included professional judging and awards presented for historical accuracy, technical merit, and style; family-friendly activities; celebrity guests, among whom will be Super Bowl-winning Coach Dick Vermeil; a Car Corral behind the Simeone Museum for local car enthusiasts; food and specialty vendors; and access to the Simeone Museum – one of the world’s greatest collections of racing sports cars. On Friday, June 15, the 2018 Philadelphia Concours d’Elegance Preview Gala took place at the Simeone Museum. The evening included cocktails, dinner, Concours preview, silent auction and celebrity keynote. All proceeds from the evening benefit CHOP. Susan Tatios, Mike Tillson and Marie and Craig Kondravi paused for a photo during the preview event.
2. Dick and Carol Vermeil and Valerie and Joe Crillive were pictured with Dick Vermeil’s automobile, a 1926 Sprint Racecar.
3. Jessica Sharp, Nancy Spinner, Dave Sharp, Kathy Loomes and David Piccoli paused for a photo at the event.
5. Jackie Leonard, Peter Michener, Jamila Weatherly, Sarah Sheppard, Emma Bedoukian and Evan Tindell.
8. Nancy Ash, Susan Tepper, John and Pamela Berman and Nancy Spinner.
9. Tyler Waldman and Fitz Tepper of Rallyrd.com attended the preview event.