1. Philadelphia’s most anticipated event of the summer returned on Thursday. June 21, 2018, transforming the historic Rittenhouse Square Park into an exquisite ballroom for a black-tie gala. An elegant sit-down dinner and fabulous music and dancing awaited guests who arrived in style to a line of awaiting photographers in the park. Each year the gala attracts more than 500 prominent business and charitable leaders, politicians and residents of the Square. Hosted by the Friends of Rittenhouse Square, the event helps raise funds to continue to maintain the beauty and integrity of Rittenhouse Square. John and Lauren Colabelli and friends paused for a photo at the event.
4. Sabrina Pray, Anita Grossberg, Janet Guthart and Mary Dougherty.
5. Rachelle Matusow, Michele Meckler, Joanie Sweeney and Debbie Cassidy.
7. Justin Wineberg, Rachel Sill, Ricki Lang and John Westrum.
8. Greg Basile, Mina Massaro-Giordano M.D., and Sharon Pinkenson.
11. Michael Schulson, Nina Tinari, Jim and Kelly Conlan, Lisa Detwiler and Don Mahoney.
13. Ira Lefton, Anna Mahmud, Karen Black and Jason Kravitz.
14. Betsy Hummel, Walter Bailey and Robyn Lewison.
17. Alfredo Aviles, Alan Gold, Gay Davidson and Buck Riley.