1. On Monday, June 11, 2018, a golf outing to raise funds for Adopt a Pig took place at Stonewall Golf Club in Elverson. Special features included a beautiful day out on the Stonewall Golf Club greens, delicious bites, cocktails, silent auctions and live music on the terrace. Adopt a Pig is a program designed to help children and their families cope as they face their greatest challenge, fighting cancer. Proceeds benefit a variety of support services for patients and their families. Funds are raised through the sale of piggy banks which are first painted by the children as a form of art therapy. For more information on Adopt a Pig’s mission, visit: www.adoptapig.org. Derek Steinhiser, Adopt a Pig founders Vicki and Rob Amand, AJ Yoder and Jeff Tjon paused for a photo during the reception held after the golf outing.
2. Mike Monsell chatted with Matt O’Donnell of 6abc
5. Adopt a Pig supporters David Jones, Sean Brooks and James Wark enjoyed the golf outing at Stonewall
6. Peter and Ginger Vacca, Brian Lipstein, Glenna and Matthew Stone and Kelly Scollon Grieve and Sean Grieve gathered for a group photo!
7. George Sawicki, Andy Partle and David Kelly.
8. Bill Kinnard, Dan Hagen and Matt Cox and his daughter Madeline.
9. Nemours Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children team members Dyane Bunnell, Brian Newman, Mary Newman, Rose Bevilacqua, Margaret Volk, Elizabeth Wood and Andy Kolb paused for a photo at the event.
11. Carol and Mark Reynolds, Drew Coblitz and Mike Monsell paused for a photo with publicist Kristy Sevag.