1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s networking luncheon took place on Wednesday, May 2, 2018. This month’s luncheon featured a presentation by Vernon Hill, chairman and founder of Metro Bank, London, U.K., Britain’s first new high street bank in 100
+ years. Mr. Hill brought his book ”Fans No Customers” to the luncheon where he signed it following his presentation to the luncheon guests. Union League President Jim Dunigan (left) joined special guest speaker Vernon Hill and U.L.R.E. chair Bill Pennewell during the reception.
4. Victor Keen chatted with Floss Barber and Lisa Silveri.
5. Mark Burgoon, Alicia Grier-Lewis and Jonathan Vicari paused for a photo.
7. David Mills, Mark Nicoletti and Andy Niesen attended the luncheon.
9. Jason Winig, Jamie Weiner and Greg Schwartz.
10. Jim Dunigan chatted with Steve McWilliams, Harry Madonna and Bill Pennewell.
11. David Blumenthal, Steve McWilliams and Bill Pennewell.
13. Jenn Patrino, Dawn Tancredi, Maria Quattrone, John Bolaris and Jennifer Ramsey.
14. Vernon Hill signed his book for Cindy Jacobsen and Lisa Borek.
15. Vernon Hill (center) signed copies of “Fan” for Bill Pennewell, Carolyn Cline and Joe Bonnanni.
16. John Bolaris, Gary Bolis, Stephanie Turzanski and Nader Ayoub left the luncheon with their signed copies!