1. On Wednesday, May 16, 2018, The Saturday Club held its annual Spring Luncheon and New Board Induction at Waynesborough Country Club. Members enjoyed a fun afternoon celebrating what the Saturday Club has accomplished over the past year. The Saturday Club was formed to fill a need for women in the community to enrich their own lives outside the home. The club’s official motto “Dare to be Wise” gives a clue to what ladies of the late 1880’s faced when attempting to broaden their horizons. At the time, it was radical for women to meet outside the home or even call their association a club. Amanda Engelbert, asqualina Sposato, Cory Townend and. Lisa Quale dressed for the “Great Gatsby” luncheon!
2. Jen Risk, Cory Townend, Diana Rogers, Marta Milliken and Meredith Rovine.
3. Susan McAnally, Robin Sweet and Amanda Mlinar.
4. Kathy Rogakski, Chris Kozeracki, Martha Thomson, Julie Beverly, Tara Palmisano, Cindy Bevan-Wilson, Geri Laskus-Barende and Kelly Perillo paused for a photo during the luncheon.
6. Yvette Hope, Pamela Badolato, Amy Poduri, Cameron Provost and Colleen Turner attended the 2018 Saturday Club Spring Luncheon.