1. On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, the Devon Horse Show’s Ladies Day Hat Contest offered outrageously flamboyant, handmade hats worn by exquisitely dressed women, who were judged in six different categories: Ladies Day is a special event held during the annual Devon Horse Show and Country Fair. Dozens of contestants from around the tri-state area compete with their imaginative hat creations and matching outfits. Devon Country Fair committee members Talia Hanby, Kathy Moore, Laura Wood, Tracey King, Laura Chadha, Molly Klinges and Kristy Rosenberger paused for a photo at the start of the Ladies Day Hat Contest.
6. Anya McDonnell, Conni McDonnell, Hayley Wallace, Addison Wallace and Nancy Rainer-Wallace.
9. Sasha Grafit, Iris Scott, David Plastino and Gabrielle Aruta.
13. Kristy Rosenberger, Darlene McCaffrey, Sheila Drewen-Mayer and Lyn Mayer.
16. Megan Van Sinderen, Carolyn Slota, Kathleen Kenneally and Crissy Bowden.
17. Karen Mirabelli, Maria and Kailey McCloskey and Brenda Conklin.
19. The City of Bethlehem Mounted Police members paused for a photo with (from left) Jeanne Bogan, Sharon Bozentka, Annette Brennan and Tina Aberant.
20. Michael Criscuolo, Pat Nogar, Zoya Egan, Tiffany Arey and Brigid Stasen.
22. Marni Manko, Caroline O’Halloran, Kim Delaney, Adam Josephs and Brenda Bolling.
23. Sarah Doheny and Jennifer Robinson.
25. Young Devonaire members Tim Zupko, Jessa Kinney and Joseph Hudak exited the horseshow grounds after the Ladies Day at Devon event.