1. The 2018 Philadelphia Go Red For Women Luncheon took place at the Crystal Tea Room in the John Wanamaker Building on Friday, May 11. Guests enjoyed mixing, mingling and shopping followed by a luncheon and program while supporting the American Heart Association’s efforts to reduce deaths from heart disease. Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States? It kills nearly half a million women each year at the rate of about one per minute. The Philadelphia Go Red For Women Luncheon is a life-changing experience that focuses on three areas to support the fight against heart disease in women: heightening awareness of the issue, creating a passionate call-to-action and generating funds to support education and research. AHA Vice President Jennifer Davis, honoree Andrea Davis and AHA VP Nicole Sapio paused for a photo with Main Line Health President Jack Lynch during the VIP reception.
2. Lankenau President Phil Robinson arrived at the luncheon with Nicole Freibowitz, Sean Calhoon and Nicole Battaglia.
4. Renee Manson chatted with Susan Lessack and Kali Wellington James.
6. Shaun Luberski, Michele Lamm and Sherry Lipwer of Philadelphia Magazine supported the GoRed luncheon.
7. Dana Brandle, Angela Crum, Doug Williams, Sharon Doyle and Donna Loughran attended the luncheon.
8. Jefferson students Noel Watt, Sahin Naznin, Devon Kremmelbein and Vanessa Fant paused for a photo during the reception.
11. The girls from PECO supported the GoRed luncheon.
12. Mark Nicoletti paused for a photo with Pat Gorsky, Andrea Frazier and Jennifer Davis