1. The Avenue of the Arts celebrated its 25th anniversary and its private and public investments during an event held at the Doubletree Hotel at Broad & Locust Streets, Philadelphia. The event featured a rooftop cocktail reception, food and drink on the hotel’s mezzanine level and musical entertainment. The Avenue of the Arts is home to renowned performance venues, hotels, eateries,
universities, and residences. There are seven significant new development projects in the works, and the city is investing in the Avenue’s infrastructure. The Avenue of the Arts is an economic engine for the city and the region. Avenue of the Arts, Inc. and the Friends of the Avenue of the Arts work to promote investment, beautification, and marketing of the Avenue of the Arts. They advocate
for stakeholder priorities including capital investment, maintenance, and marketing to make the Avenue a great place to live, work, shop, play, and learn. University of the Arts President David Yager and his wife Stacey, Dianne Semingson and Helen and Steve Kaplan attended the anniversary event.
3. Dennis and Marney Cronin and Rachel Brandon-Lai and Simon Lai.
4. Rachel and Kevin Wonder, Julie Wollman and Dan King.
5. Bob Edmiston, Bill Kaeli, Regina Basile and Jeremy Gajkowski.
6. Barbara Katz-Chobert, Jackie DePietro and Beth Inglesby.
12. Phyllis Simiriglia, Laura LaRosa, Ilona Volk, Christopher Tiano, Beth Rogers and Patty Armando attended the buffet supper and entertainment on hotel’s mezzanine level.