1. The 33rd Annual Victory Gallop ”Passing on the Reins” took place on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at the historic Hyatt at The Bellevue Hotel in Philadelphia. The Victory Gallop is Thorncroft’s most celebrated and successful fundraising event generating funds annually for their therapeutic riding programs. Thorncroft has earned a worldwide reputation for helping children and adults with special needs such as autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries and other physical, mental and emotional challenges. Since 1969, Thorncroft and its founder, Saunders Dixon, have been recognized as forerunners in the field of therapeutic riding. This year’s event honored the work of George Rubin, Chairman of the Board since 1983, as he steps down from the post. Event proceeds will benefit Thorncroft and the inaugural fund inspired by George’s commitment to education, ”The Endowment for Teaching Excellence.” Lorraine and George Rubin (left and right) paused for a photo with Saunders and Sallie Dixon during the gala.
3. Bill and Jeanne Whitmore and Mary Dougherty and Erik Neumann.
4. WSFS Bank members Crissy and Jeff Bowden, Glen Reyburn and Randy Schauer, Anne and Pat Ward, Ira and Jennifer Brownstein, Steve Kochie and Kristin and Craig Katz gathered for a photos at the event. WSFS Bank served as gala’s the presenting sponsor.
5. Ilham Had, Laila Lagh and Theresa and Sean Sabloskly.
6. Daren and Janet Heitman, Bob and Megan Kraut and Peter and Chantel Caldwell.
7. Dawn and Bethann Coradino chatted with Joe Hudak.
8. Victory Gallop co- chairs Tim Zupko and Jessica Miller paused for a photo with WFSF Bank VP Regional Manager Crissy Bowden and Jeff Bowden.
10. Barbara Brown, Ashley Novelli, Elizabeth Dura and Ariell Bronstein.
12. Sandy and David Brune, Kelly and Rob Kenney and Karine and Sandy Sommer.
15. Frank and Anita Leto and Lucy and Mark Stitzer.