1. On Tuesday, April 10, 2018, The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center Men’s Health Event held an evening of dinner, fundraising and entertainment to benefit the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson Health. The event took place at the Prime Rib, Center City, Philadelphia. Leaders from the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center and the Philadelphia-area philanthropic community were in attendance. This year’s sponsors were Joseph J. and Donna Nicoletti Ferrier; Drs. Neal Flomenberg, Matthew Carabasi and Michael Ramirez; Boyds Philadelphia; Joe Weiss – Alkemy X; the Novak Family; Drs. Leonard and Tricia Gomella; Dr. Karen Knudsen and Mr. Brian Costello; and MainLine Investment Partners. The event also included a stand-up routine from Comedy Central Comedian Aaron Berg, and festivities with partners from the new Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City. Funds raised at the event benefit the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center. Stephen Smith, Dr. Harry Weiner and Jon Agree paused for a photo during the
3. Germaine Millhouse chatted with Russell and Tatyana Fletcher during the event.
5. Michael Attanasto, Frank Arcadi, Aldo Duria, Joe Ferrier and Joseph S. Gonnella M.D.were pictured at the event.
7. Co-chair Joe Weiss paused for a photo with President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, Steve Klasko, and EB Novak.
8. Persis Rice, Margaret Fala, Ken Brownstein and Lee Landau.
9. Kent Gushner, Joe Marcella and Alex Gushner.
10. Mitch Gyger, Evan Solomon and John Sacks attended the event.
12. Anthony Battaglia, Frank Arcadi and Joe Crimaldi.