1. The Episcopal Academy’s inaugural ”Passion for Fashion” Fashion Show took place on Thursday, April 12, 2018 at Aronimink Golf Club in Newtown Square. The event featured fashions from Kirna Zabête (owner, Beth Buccini, is a fellow EA parent). Guests enjoyed hors d’oeuvres, shopping, luncheon, a fashion show and a raffle drawing at the sold out event. More than 200 attended. EAPA ”Passion for Fashion” committee members Kim Harrar, Kate Chapman, Kiki Rosenberg, Matty Dandapani, Kirstin Engelman, Jen Lederman, Quyen Mark, Beth Buccini, Ann Semmer, Donna Corrato and Whitney Murphy gathered for a photo with Beth Buccini (fourth right) during the event.
4. Lori Skiles, Marian McFalls and Donna Stone attended the sold-out event.
6. Suzanne Schaffer, Frances Rorer, Emelia Bachman, Huldah Robertson, Melissa Bodie, Lauren Servanti and Stell Pennay.
8. Faézé Woodville, Stephanie Ott, Chris Miller and Lynda Talbot.
10. Jennifer Schofield, Lisa Mucciola Stasse, Nevie Hebding and Sonia Churchman.
12. Melissa Ludwig, Lori Hahn, Linda McEntee and Laurie Grims.
17. Emelia Bachman, Michelle Snyder, Ashley Patterson and Catherine Salese.
18. Carter Learnard, Jackie Szafara, Donna Dirks, Donna Pantale, Megan Rohr and Gina McHugh.
19. Anna Cassidy, Dawn Criville, Christin Grant, Courtney Sickle and Mindy Buckley.