1. Modern Luxury Philadelphia Style Magazine and Scannapieco Development Corporation invited guests to join Publisher John Colabelli, Charity & Social Datebook Editor-in-Chief Marni Manko and 500 Walnut Developer Tom Scannapieco for the launch of the magazine’s inaugural issue of Charity & Social Datebook Philadelphia party at 500 Walnut. An evening of extravagance with the city’s most notable VIPs, socialites, dignitaries and celebrities celebrated the premiere edition of Charity & Social Datebook; a magazine dedicated to celebrating the city’s most notable philanthropists, as well as the guide to the most important social events of the year. Guests enjoyed a stunning array of stylish cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and desserts in addition to live entertainment from CTO Karma Strings. They also took a first look at Philadelphia’s most exclusive ultra luxury half-floor model residence, and the magnificent river views from one of building’s the top floors. The Charity and Social Datebook launch party was presented by 500 Walnut and sponsored by the Sloane Automotive Group. (From left) Stephanie Wolfson, Nancy Wolfson, Brian Kappra, Paige Dietz and Missy Dietz paused for a photo with Publisher John Colabelli as he made his opening remarks during the celebration.
4. John Colabelli chatted with Leslie Padilla, Irv Rosenzweig and Conni McDonnell.
5. Daniel Briones, Julie Barraw, Kelly Vassallo and Melissa Quinones.
6. Garden Logan, Ron and Jaimi Blackburn and Deneen Marcel.
8. Loren Kagan, Jennifer Ashley and David Neff.
10. Andrea Desy, Jennifer Ashley, John Bolaris, Chase Lenfest and Lisa Silveri.
13. Nina Radcliff, Kevin Krieder, Angie Eileen and Whitney Ullman.
14. John Colabelli, Joe Marrone, Marcus Allen and Jonathan Cohen.
15. Scott Barnes, Kristin Detterline, Justin Jeffers and Leslie Padilla.
17. Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess, David Alexander Jenkins, Dr. Jennifer Caudle, Marcus Allen, Jonathan Cohen and Liz Argo.