100+ Women Who Care Chester County raise funds for Barclay Friends during their transition event at Van Cleve Pavilion
1. 100+ Women Who Care Chester County celebrated their exciting transition from founding members to new leadership on Tuesday, March 27, 2018. Attendees were asked to bring a girlfriend, business associate or a Chester County Non-Profit to the event. Deborah Van Cleve hosted the celebration in the lovely Van Cleve Pavilion. It was a very special evening for the women of Chester County. Shiree Radie, Lori McHale, Linda Sterthous, Lee Ann Sullivan, Deborah Van Cleve, Cristina Combee, Amy Dluhy and Sherry McCormack gathered for a photo during the event.
3. Lee Ann Sullivan and Linda Sterthous of Barclay Friends paused for a photo with Carol Hanson.
4. Kimberly Collins, Kimberly Zuleba, Amy Dluhy, Priscilla Perry and Peggy Julicher.
5. Phyllis Gambone, Deborah Van Cleve, Cecilia Rudman, Trez Pomilo and Doris Elofer paused for a photo during the event. ”All of these women own or manage businesses in Van Cleve Pavilion ..we are women supporting women” . ”All of these women own or manage businesses in Van Cleve Pavilion ..we are women supporting women”
7. Phyllis Gambone, Charisse Marei, Ziba Grose and Deborah Van Cleve.
8. Laura Fiedler, Kim Fellows and Melissa McLaughlin.
10. Melissa Aidukas, Susan Salvo, Rachel Moore and Amanda Daley.
12. Jess Lupacckino, Michelle Terry and Janice Austin.
13. Kim Fellows and Denise Collins.
14. Barclay Friends was the recipient of a ceremonial check at the end of the evening.