1. More than 700 attendees from the Greater Philadelphia area gathered for the Fifth Annual Red & White Ball on March 24, 2018 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Hotel/. The event raises money for fund breakthrough therapies and patient services funded by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (LLS). Wawa received the Diamond Award for their commitment in the fight against blood cancers. The event also boasted an Audi car raffle featuring the all-new a 2018 Audi A4 Sedan Quarto (MRSP: $43,595). The vehicle was generously donated, which means that LLS will receive 100 percent of the ticket sales. The Red & White Ball has become one of Philadelphia’s premier social events of the season. In a course of four years, the Red & White Ball has raised nearly $2.1 million for the LLS mission to have a world without blood cancers. Diamond Award honorees Chris and Trisha Gheysens, Colleen Lanik, Lottie and John Bunzel and Lori Bruce paused for a photo during the cocktail reception.
3. Nicole Klein, Kerry Seltzer, Jennifer Robinson, Tania Spensierato and Ann Marie Casey.
7. Gina Edwards, Hannah Kaufmann, Samantha Dluoik and Jessica Soens.
10. Liz Gilmore, Dan Leone and Rachel and Patti Wes.
11. Meredith and Chris Morris, Suzanne McMonigle, Chris Homurge and Meghan Morris.
12. Bill and Nancy Minich and Christine and Tim Gallagher.
14. Jack and Debbie London, Amanda Toton and Thaddeus Bartkowski.
16. Alison and Michael Troy and Sheri Burke.