Hughe Dillon of PhillyChitChat.com was the featured speaker at Yangming’s Tasty Talks February 2018 luncheon
1. Yangming Restaurant hosted Tasty Talks on Wednesday, February 28, 2018. This is the sixth luncheon in a new monthly series created by realtor Michelle Leonard featuring networking and media personalities as speakers. Today the speaker was Founder/Photographer Hughe
Dillon of PhillyChitChat.com who spoke about the highlights of his career. Hughe chose the Cancer Support Community as the luncheon’s beneficiary. Luncheon co-chairs Michelle Leonard and Thanuja Hamilton, M.D. paused for a photo with Hughe.
2. Kelly Harris of the Cancer Support Community, luncheon speaker Hughe Dillon, event co-chair Michelle Leonard, former Eagle and Philly Man magazine publisher Ken Dunek, event co-chair Thanuja Hamilton, Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess and Yangming owner Michael Wei were pictured during the event.
3. Geni Klein, host of WOGL’s Morning Show, Marilyn Russell, event co-chair Michelle Leonard and Phyllis Halpern.
4. Paige Drucquer, Ken Dunek, Chris Drucquer, Beth Pawlicki and David Dillon.
5. Chris Daly of the Cancer Support Community, Michelle Leonard, Hughe Dillon, Kelly Harris, Thanuja Hamilton and Sheila Hess.
6. Hughe Dillon chatted with Debbie Cassidy and Joanie Sweeney of West Laurel Hill..
7. Hughe Dillon chatted with Ralph Zuccarini, Pat Daly and Kelly Harris of the Cancer Support Community and Tara Lessard.
8. John Senese, Andrea Fanfera, Chris Drucquer, Mary Catherine Seiders, Ken Hudson, James Williams and Arlet Zeibari, all of Certa Pro Painters, attended the event.
9. Kristi Price and Carri Tovsky chatted with Hughe Dillon.
10. Melissa Aidukas, Christina Wagoner, Anita Meeks Grau, Kate Frey, Abbe Lunger, Joanie Sweeney, Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Heather Turner, Andrea Drucquer, Kristen Defranceschi, Deb Cassidy, Rachel Black, Deborah Vancleve Phelps, Alison Warner, all of FemCity Philadelphia, attended the Tasty Talks luncheon.
11. Yangming owner Michael Wei paused for a photo with Thanuja Hamilton, Michelle Leonard and Sheila Hess.
12. Sheila Kliger and Susan Kochman chatted with Hughe Dillon.
14. Publicist Kory Aversa, his mother, Dorothy Rewkowski, luncheon speaker Hughe Dillon, Tasty Talks co-chairs Michelle Leonard, and Thanuja Hamilton, Philadelphia City Representative Sheila Hess and Leslie Swan of City Suburban News gathered for a photo after the luncheon.