1. On Thursday, January 18, 2018 The Wayne Art Center held a sit-down, four-course dinner celebrating women chefs and renowned glass artist Toots Zynsky of Providence, R.I.. The dinner was prepared by Jimmy Duffy’s & Sons. Each plate was paired with wines to compliment the cuisine, and well-known sommelier Michael Walsh discussed the selected wine during each course. Renowned Glass Artist Toots Zynsky spoke about her distinctive heat-formed filet de verre (glass thread) during the dinner. Wayne Art Center patron Chantal Eadeh and Nancy Ward paused for a photo with Toots Zynsky (center), in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery.
3. Wayne Art Center Executive Director Nancy Campbell, Glass Artist Toots Zynsky, and WAC Director of Exhibitions and Events Karen Louise Fay paused for a photo with Mark and Molly Janiczek (center).
4. Dr. Arlene Silvers and Dr. Larry Rome and Victoria Rome.
5. Craft Forms artists Miriam Seeger and Gerri Spilka attended the event.
6. Wayne Art Center Board members and Craft Forms patrons John and Gerry Tuten and Alan and Annie McIlvain, 2017 Craft Forms chair Franz Rabauer and Norm Silvers paused for a photo during the cocktail reception.
7. Blanche Levitt Torphy, Kelly Kleinschmidt and Helene Levitt attended the event.
9. Dr. Arlene Silvers, Nancy Campbell, Toots Zynsky and Karen Louise Fay
11. Frank Bernard, Keith and Debbie Craley, Traudi and Bob Thomason and Andy DeMaio enjoyed the cocktail reception.