1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s networking luncheon took place on Wednesday, January 10, 2018. The luncheon featured remarks by new U.L.R.E. chair Bill Pennewell and John Finley, Vice President of TD bank, received the “Leader of the Year” award. Thanks were given to Lisa Silveri for her three years of leadership as U.L.R.E. chair and General Manager Jeff McFadden spoke about the League’s future plans. Union League president Jim Dunigan reminded attendees of the Union League’s enduring goals and special and historic events that take place throughout the year. Lisa Silveri paused for a photo with Bill Pennewell, John Finley, Jim
Dunigan and Jeff McFadden.
3. Craig Karasin and Eliseo Di Prinzio chatted with Lisa Silveri.
5. Veronica Blum, Jade Eskovitz and Anya Gajian.
6. Carol Penn and Rachel Sigman chatted with David Stockman and Jack Kelly.
7. Joan Hindin, Attiyah Blair and Lisa Silveri.
9. U.L.R.E. Chair Bill Pennewell and Union League President Jim Dunigan congratulated John Finley following the presentation of the ”Leader of the Year” award.
11. Glenn Holck and Stephanie Turzanski paused for a photo with Suk Chang.
12. Tim Brazell chatted with Bill Pennewell and Ian Michel.