1. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer, hosted the 12th Annual Lemon Ball at the Philadelphia Marriott Hotel. Liz and Jay Scott and supporters of the Foundation attended a night of amazing auctions, stories shared by childhood cancer heroes, memories of Alex and her inspirational legacy, honoree presentations, fabulous food and dancing. Hundreds of exclusive silent auction items were available as well as an exciting, bidding war of worthy items that were featured in the live auction. Over $840,000 was raised for Alex’s Lemonade Stand by the end of the night in their crusade to fund research and find cures for children battling cancer. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation supporters Amy and Terry Buckman paused for a photo during the 12th Annual Lemon Ball..
11. Pete and Emily Garibaldi and friends attended the annual event.
4. Rachel Wilner, Mara Thur, Fallon Maloney and Summer Crosier.
12. Alex’s Lemonade Stand was a big draw for photos during the c0cktail reception.
5. Guests included Heather Lasiner, Trevor Hembrough, Joy Alcaro, Joe Rein and Annika Gustafsen.
7. Tania Spensierato, Jennifer O’Donnell and Jennifer Robinson.
15. Having a great time at the Lemon Ball!
10. Lauren Myers, Marlene Goodbrod, Jessica Robb, Jillian Cournoyer, Dawn Fredericks and Cathleen Connors.
16. Lemon Ball supporters enjoyed the cocktail reception.
14. Savannah Harper, Ruth Smucker, Brandy Baldwin, Brianna McGovern and Michelle Perella.
19. Lemon Ball guests paused for a photo as they made their way to the dinner portion of the evening.
18. Judy Bergman, Jodi Nolte, Audrey Brennan, and Eric and Tracey Christopherson,