Hair O’The Dog, voted best event in Philly, celebrates twenty-four years of partying in style and giving back!
1. On Saturday, January 20, 2018, Hair O’The Dog, voted best event in Philly, celebrated twenty-four years of partying in style and giving back through its philanthropic endeavors, with global sensation, Cash Cash. Hailed for their infectious dance-pop original tracks, vibrant remix productions, as well as their energetic live DJ sets on festival main stages and clubs around the world, Cash
Cash welcomed Hair O’ The Dog partygoers to the exclusive Hilton Hotel at Penns Landing for this Philadelphia tradition. Hair O’ The Dog always benefits a local deserving charity, and as this year’s beneficiary was The Center for Autism, the oldest Autism treatment center in the country. The event also included an “UnderDOG” Pep Rally and raffling off of tickets to the NFC Championship Game. In addition, there were appearances by former Eagles players and so much more! Longtime friends Dan Cronin and Rob Molinaro created Hair O’ The Dog in 1995 and each year since this glamorous-gala has grown tremendously, in both size and prominence. Today, the event attracts thousands of party goers and is considered the longest running black-tie affair in the country. Dan Cronin and Rob Molinaro welcomed guests to the event!
2. Eagles Cheerleaders and Dan and Rob welcomed the crowd!
3. Christine Krzyzanowski, Karla Brown, event chair Alex Holley of FOX29, Jacen Bowman, Chantelle Matthew and Alisa Frederico celebrated the event.
5. Torez Jones and Aaron Beasley paused for a photo with “The Doggie”
8. Patrick Wood, Sandi Golas, Desiree Ferrell, Ashley Rosati, Bridget Urban, Carol Scatterfield and Matt Benfield.
10. Evans Barba, Jon and Loretta Runyan and Brad Quast.
12. Rigo Evengo, Pete Sapienza and Johnny Tamar.
14. Pete Sapienza and Joe DelPalazzo had fun with Dan Cronin!
15. Kasey Kellam, Brad Quast, Billy Kellam, Desiree Rile, Scott Ewan and Emily Nicola.