1. The Wayne Art Center’s Craft Forms Preview Party took place at the facility on Friday, December 8, 2017. This eagerly anticipated exhibition, celebrating its 23rd year, is dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of fine contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists to share their creative endeavors. Craft Forms is internationally recognized as one of the premiere contemporary craft exhibitions. The finest works of ceramics, wood, fiber, metal, glass, mixed medium and 3D printing are featured, supporting the Center’s mission of expanding the public’s awareness of fine contemporary crafts, and significantly benefiting all educational and outreach programs for children and adults. (From left) Brian Daggett, Glass Curator Dr. Arlene Silvers, Wayne Art Center Executive Director Nancy Campbell, Juror, Nora Atkinson, The Lloyd Herman Curator of Craft, Renwick Gallery Smithsonian American Art Museum, 2017 Craft Forms chair Franz Rabauer and WAC Director of Exhibitions and Events Karen Louise Fay were pictured in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith gallery that with its amazing glass objects during the Craft Forms Preview Party.
The Craft Forms artist group gathered for a photo with Juror Nora Atkinson at the end of the evening.
3. Russ Williams, Dr. Arlene Silvers and Craft Forms chair Franz Rabauer were pictured with this beautiful glass vase in the Ethel Sergeant Clark Smith Gallery.
5. Nancy Campbell (left) chatted with guests Laura Buck, Kathleen McCoy and Bill Buck during the Craft Forms Preview Party.
6. Ilya Mirkin and Caitria Gunter attended the event.
7. Karen Louise Fay and Nancy Campbell (left and right) chatted with Julie Courtney and Carole Haas Gravagno during the preview event.
10. Nancy Campbell and Karen Louise Fay (left and right) chatted with WAC board member Bob Campbell, and Jane Gardner of First Priority Financial Services, a Craft Forms sponsor.
11. Kal Muchnick, Hanna Fay, Denise Zantzinger and Georganna Lenssen paused for a photo with featured artist. Patrick Lee (center) during the opening event.
13. Will Dexter and Karla Trinkley chatted with Meegan Coll and Emilia Rastick.
15. Joanie Sweeney, Russ Williams and Debbie Cassidy paused for a photo with WAC’s Karen Louise Fay ( second right).
16. John Radford, Abby Ober and Wendy and Tom Coleman chatted with Patrick Lee (center).
19. Elissa Schoenlank, Val Rossman, Colleen Del Monte and Liz Danish attended the event.
20. Nancy Campbell (left) chatted with Molly and Mark Janiczek and Maureen McAleer.
22 Christopher Ries, Marian Seeger and Sherry Frank were pictured with Craft Forms Juror Nora Atkinson (second left).