Yangming’s December 2017 Tasty Talks luncheon features former Eagle and Philly Man publisher Ken Dunek
1. Yangming Restaurant hosted Tasty Talks on Wednesday, December 27, 2017. This is the fourth luncheon in a new monthly series created by realtor Michelle Leonard featuring networking and media personalities as speakers. Today the speaker was Ken Dunek, former Eagle and publisher of Philly Man magazines. Ken Dunek chose The Ronald McDonald House as the luncheon’s beneficiary. Terri Dunek and Ashley Dunek, former Eagle, Kevin Reilly, Tasty Talks Luncheon founder Michelle Leonard, co-chair Thanuja Hamilton M.D., Yangming owner Michael Wei and Ashley and Jamie Dunek paused for a photo with former Eagle and Philly Man magazine publisher and Tasty Talks featured speaker, Ken Dunek, (center), during the reception.
2. Tom Foran, John Nichter, John Senese, Chris Drucquer, Lee Plummer and Keith Cotton paused for a photo during the reception.
3. Renee Chesler, Kevin Reilly, Michelle Leonard, Ken Dunek and Ryan Chesler.
5. Carol Pepe, Ruth Levitt Scott, Michael Wei, Thanuja Hamilton M.D., Ken Dunek, Michelle Leonard, Marnie Barry and Renee Chesler.
6. Michael Wei, Michelle Leonard, Ken Dunek and Thanuja Hamilton.
7. Laura Wagoner, Michelle Leonard, Ken Dunek, Thanuja Hamilton M.D., and Eddie Keels.
9. Michael Wei, Michelle Leonard, Ken Dunek and Chris Drucquer.