1. Our Closet ”Fashion for All” took place on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia. Our Closet is a volunteer-driven organization that provides clothing to vulnerable Philadelphians and their families free of charge by operating “Pop Up Shops” throughout the city. Their goal is to meet a basic need for their shoppers so they can better focus on handling other
stresses in their lives, such as securing a steady source of income or finding permanent housing solutions with confidence. The event was powered by JCFS. Designer Nanette Lepore, Our Closet founder Jill Aschkenasy and emcee Alicia Vitarelli of ABC 6 paused for a photo on the runway.
2. Ali Kramer, Jackie Luber, Randi Cohen and Rachel Frank.
3. Debbie Dion, Wendy Singer, Karen Silverson and Donna Solomon.
6. Hosts Sandi Slap, Corie Moskow, Sharon Gaffney and Amy Daniels.
9. Ronit Devon, Melissa Stsmps, Sejita Page, Jill Aschkenasy and Kristina Brodie.
11. Tara Dickerman, Hara Caplan, Carrie Pestronk and Ariann Bernstein.