1. The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Women’s Committee hosted its 2017 Holiday Boutique at Merion Cricket Club on Wednesday, November 29 and 30. The Holiday Boutique is the signature fundraising event for the Women’s Committee of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The Holiday Boutique featured vendors from around the country displaying artisan clothing, custom jewelry, luxurious accessories, home décor and more! Funds raised by the Holiday Boutique support tomorrow’s breakthroughs in care, treatment and research for CHOP patients and families. Women’s Committee members Anne Fischer, Allison Miller and Meghan Houder paused for a photo
during the preview event.
3. Women’s Committee members Caroline Linz, Karen Micheletti Jackie Burke and Jen Reder offered a variety of wines for purchase during the Holiday Boutique event.
5. Women’s Committee Members Joy Palazzese and Claire Hardon (left and right) chatted with Laurie and Pat Nowlan (center).
6. Artists Cara Kerchner, Jeanne Wolfington, Megan Coonelly, Jay McClellan and Andrea Moran offered a selection of art for purchase during the Holiday Boutique.
8. Tim and Susan Buckley and jewelry vendor Joie DiGiovanni chatted with Lower Merion Commissioner Scott Zelov.
9. Lauren Breeze, Jill Nestor and Beth Zygmunt enjoyed shopping at the Holiday Boutique.