1. On Saturday, November 4, 2017, the Philadelphia Museum of Art Young Friends hosted ”Fall into Art Dancing Drinks Party.” The event took place in the a Museum’s Great Stair Hall. Guests enjoyed after-hours access to art and dancing to the sounds of DJ Royale. The Young Friends fundraisers are among the city’s most popular events, where the region’s most culturally engaged young professionals mix and mingle while supporting the Museum. The Young Friends are passionate about connecting people with the arts and support the Museum by funding a wide range of programs, including elementary school field trips, art conservation and acquisitions. Co-chair Alexander Mason Hankin, Molli Weisband, Brittany Verga and Chris Bonetti paused for a photo during the event.
3. Dan Robbins, Alexandra Sharps and Rania and Jeremy Kay.
4. Maggie Kelly, Alexis King, Kristie Weiss, Megan Rutledge and Gina McCoy.
5. Artists from Paradigm Studio & Gallery Adam Wallacavage with the Pink Cat, Ginger Rudolph, Caitlin McCormack and Katy Lesho.
6. Julie Holt, Jennifer Gallagher, Katie Knipes, Karen Pica and Carolyn Webster.
8. Eric Cruz, Carolyn Carl, Cassidy Cruz and Riccardo Prince.
9. Co-chair Erin Branche, Sarah A., Taneka R., Darlene Hamilton and Holly Smith.
10. Event sponsors Kelly DeSantis, Tyler Cunnion, Robert Marsch and John Wright.