1. Laura Taylor hosted a launch party for her new beverage line, Mingle Sparkling Mocktails, at Waynesborough Country Club on Friday, November 10, 2017. Laura was inspired to create Mingle Mocktails after she stopped drinking alcohol three years ago. When that happened she noticed that there were no non-alcoholic options for her to drink at social occasions aside from soda or water. That made her feel disconnected from the occasion. So she created Mingle Mocktails. They are available in four varieties and are low calorie and fun for those who are seeking a sophisticated non-alcoholic beverage. Laura (center) paused for a photo with Jim and Clare Chakey
(left) and Chris and Ellen Maguire (right).
2. Laura Taylor (center) welcomed Joe Koury, Andy and Lori Benedict and Maura and Dan Haley to the event. Laura is Mingle Mocktails Founder and Chief Mingle Officer.
3. Fred and Kristy Moesler and Greg and Cathy Mauro chatted with Laura (center).
9. Tom McCormack, Laura Taylor, Lisa Flynn and Michele DiLauro.
12. Lynette Assarsson, Matt Pothier, Janis Fratamico and Greg Cross attended the event.
13. Sydney Ruth, Michael Park, Matt Ruth, Reagan Taylor and Elizabeth Foster.
14. David Tsiang, Lee Brody, John Hopkins, Laura Taylor, Eric Snell and Jack Manno gathered for a photo.
15. John Hopkins, David Tsiang and Lee Brody enjoyed the event.