1. The Butterfly Ball is Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s biggest annual event and raises much-needed funds to support their work providing those affected by breast cancer with trusted information and a community of support. The co-chairs were Linda and Jonathan Brassington, Katy and Jason Friedland, Jennifer and Samuel Goldfarb and Susie and Steve Krupnick. The Going Beyond Award was presented to Megan Do Nascimento, Marisa Gefen, M.D., Felicia Johnson and Teresa Kohl, four women who have used their personal experience with breast cancer to help and to inspire others. The Founder’s Award, LBBC’s highest honor, was presented to Pallav K. Mehta, M.D. This
year’s Butterfly Ball was presented by White House Black Market at Loews Philadelphia Hotel on Saturday, November 11, 2017. It was an unforgettable evening featuring fine dining, live and silent auctions, dancing and inspiring honorees. Dr. Jennifer Chalfin Simmons, Albert Simmons (left), and Dr. Marcia Boraas (right) paused for a photo with co-chairs Linda and Jonathan Brassington (center).
4. Dr. Brennan Claytor, Catherine Ormerod, Alyson Hinch, Dana Dinofree and Sarah Claytor.
6. Andi Morris,and Adena, Mindy and Josh Herman.
9. Tom and Annemarie Armstrong, Tracey and Paul Klauder, Elizabeth Tarka and Rich Miller.
12. Mike and Lauren Miller chatted with Caroline and Keith Joffe.
13. Joy Rubeo, Terry Frangiosa, Paul Villa and Barbara Yorke.
16. Tami Rieger, Genie DiPiano, Glenn Rieger, Jen Lederman and Mike DiPiano.
18. Isabel Mehta, Aidan Mehta, Honoree Pallav Mehta M.D., event co-chairs Linda and Jonathan Brassington, Neeta and Lily Mehta paused for a photo during the event.