1.The 15th Annual Jefferson Gala took place on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. This year’s Gala honored Charles Yeo, M.D with the Achievement Award in Medicine of Merit and Alex Gorsky who received The Award of Merit. The event began with a cocktail reception followed by dinner and the program. Event proceeds benefit Jefferson’s Department of Medicine and launches the Philadelphia Collaborative for Health Equity. (From left) Charles Yeo, M.D., his wife Teresa, Colleen Wyse and her husband Stephen Klasko, president and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health, and Pat and Alex Gorsky, Chairman and
CEO of Johnson & Johnson paused for a photo during the gala.
2. Bradley Korman, Lynne Honickman, Steve Korman, Linda Richardson and Harold Honickman were pictured during the cocktail reception. Lynne and Harold Honickman served as gala sponsors.
3. Members of the Arryhythmias and The Testostertones Anya Platta, Kaela Edwards, Kaitlin Payne, Gabrielle Scher and Mike Warkala, entertained at the event.
6. Richard Rothman, M.D., Honoree Alex Gorsky and TJUH president and CEO Stephen Klasko.
9. Mark Nicoletti and his sister, Lori Nicoletti Peruto and her husband John Peruto attended the event.
11. Elise Andrews, Dean Considine, Jacqueline Chase, Jarett Beaudoin and Victor Hsu.
12. Dr. Guy Fried of Magee Rehabilation Hospital and his wife Karen attended the event.
13. General surgery residents attending the Jefferson Gala included (left to right) Katerina Dukleska, Zachary Callahan, Danica Giugliano, Caitlyn Costanzo, Andrew Brown, Deepika Koganti, Ellen Caparosa, Jonathan Stem, Talar Tatarian and Jessica Latona.