1. The Pennsylvania Hunt Cup, a Timber steeplechase race with a distance of four miles and 22 fences, over fair hunting country, is one of just three 4-mile steeplechase races sanctioned by the National Steeplechase Association. First run in 1921 over a course in Whitemarsh, PA, the race moved to the present location in Unionville PA in 1964, where it has been held annually since. Over the years the race meeting has grown so that the race day card now includes three sanctioned timber races, and the Pennsylvania Pony Hunt Cup for children. The 83rd running took place on Sunday, November 5, 2017. Tiffany Meyer, Lauren Jendrasiak and Ted Dougherty held a tailgate party at the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup event.
3. Antique Coaches and tailgates are a large part of the event. Michael Carr, Patricia Burt, Karen Knapp, Nina Fox and Sandy Litvin enjoyed a day at the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup.
4. Livia Klaus, Bucky Buchanan, Carol Nevin and Nina Fox paused for a photo with Dr. Donald Rosato at his coach.
5. Claire Rosen and Pam Bastings shared a moment with ”Einstein”!
6. Denise Cicchino, Stephen Devine Esq. and Judith Kinney Phisley chatted with Judy Rosato (second right) during the tailgate picnic.
7. Gemma Pagliei and Zanna White brought their ponies to the Hunt Cup event. Judith Kinney Phisley (center) paused for a photo with them.
8. Claire Bailey, Beth Protesto and Sandra Fisher shared a moment with Wayne Grafton.
10. John and Marlou Gregory and Audrey Norris enjoyed a day at the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Races.