Maronne Law Firm Hosts Fourth Annual Fashion Touchdown, A Benefit for Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
1. On Monday, November 13, 2017, a philanthropic night of fashion and football at Ballroom at the Ben kicked off with a VIP pre-party featuring cocktails and light bites. For the star-studded main event, current and former Philadelphia Eagles players and their significant others walked the runway in a fashion show. Quintessential women’s wear designer Nicole Miller attended and orchestrated the show, featuring her Fall 2017 collection from Nicole Miller Philadelphia. The Eagles donned custom-made suits from Robbini Bespoke, and accessories from ToBox Shoes and Rock Avenue Bow Ties. Fashion Touchdown raised funds for BBBS Independence, whose
mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong, professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. Proceeds from Fashion Touchdown will help fund BBBS Independence youth mentoring programs and initiatives in the Greater Philadelphia region. Megan Long her husband Eagles player Chris Long, Mayor Jim Kenney, Letty Santarelli, Designer Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty of Nicole Miller Bellevue and Manayunk.
2. Gracia Profaci, Lindsey Glasgow, Chuck Peruto. Joseph Profaci, and Ninfa Profaci paused for a photo with lead sponsor Joe Maronne of Maronne Law Firm (second right).
3. Lisa Silveri chatted with Vince, Janet and Gabriella Papale.
4. Sponsor Tung To of ToBox Shoes (left) paused for a photo with Eagles Najee Goode, Alshon Jeffery and Rodney McLeod.
7. Jordyn Ganz, Mark Nicoletti, Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty.
11. Jordyn Ganz, Anita Grossberg, Nicole Munoz and Samantha Sciolla.
12. Collette Smith, Nicole Miller, Mary Dougherty, Linda Swain and Jen Welter
17. Alexandra Altadonna and Anthony Profaci chatted with Eagle Malcolm Jenkins.
21. Eric and Ryan Neuman, Jen Welter, Mary Dougherty and Mayor Jim Kenny and Letty Santarelli.
22. Mary Dougherty, Jen Welter, Nicole Miller and Philadelphia Style Editor-in-Chief Kristin Detterline.
29. Nicole Miller, Big Brothers Big Sisters CEO Marcus Allen, Kim Crawford and Mary Dougherty.
30. Sponsor Joe Maronne, Josh DeMarco and ToBox ‘s Tung To paused for a moment at the event.