1. On Saturday, November 4, 2017, Union League members and guests attended the League’s annual Fall Ball. This year’s theme was ”Once Upon A Time.” Over 1,100 people – the largest Fall Ball ever – danced the night away. Guests sampled butlered hors d’oeuvres, wine, champagne and cocktails followed by dinner and dancing. The Union League, which occupies an entire city block in the center of Philadelphia’s commercial and cultural district, is a shining jewel of history in a city defined by such treasure. Founded in 1862 as a patriotic society to support the policies of President Abraham Lincoln, The Union League has hosted U.S. presidents, heads of state, industrialists, entertainers and visiting dignitaries from around the globe. Nick Giardinelli, Danielle Hankin, Chris Young and Allie and Max Bassman attended this year’s Fall Ball.
3. Union League president Jim Dunigan, his wife Barbara and Kathy and Joe McKeown.
5. Tracey Brobyn, Michael Kiernan and Larry and Linda Schwartz.
10. Tom and Alison Petrelli, Michael Wolfgang and Robin Sweet.
14. Greg Montanaro, Elaine Mirabile and Gary and Monique Silvi.
16. Donna Corrato, Lori Dennis, Jen Lederman and Kiki Rosenberg.
17. Judy and Ed Camiel and Donna Parisi and John Anich.
19. Joy Deibert, Brad Brooks and Carolyn and Philip Deibert.