1. The Friends of Einstein Healthcare Network for the 65th Annual Harvest Ball held its annual event on Saturday, November 4, 2017. The event took place at the Bellevue Hotel in Philadelphia. This annual tradition continues as one of the premier fundraising events for the network. This year, all proceeds of the Harvest Ball will benefit the Electrophysiology Center for Excellence. Einstein Healthcare Network is a leader and innovator in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Focused on care, education and research, our goal is to further improve patient outcomes through enhanced disease prevention and early detection, expanded surgical and non-surgical treatment options, and comprehensive rehabilitation and wellness. Honorees Dr. Allan Greenspan, his wife Jane Greenspan, Monica Mainigi and Dr. Sumeet Mainigi paused for a photo during the cocktail reception.
2. Gaby Heit, Sam Klein, Rachel and Jeremy Goldberg, Amy Carlson and Steve Berk. Sam Klein, Jeremy Goldberg and Steve Berk are Einstein Board of Trustees members.
4. Maddy Rovinsky (left) paused for a photo with Les and Eileen Seskin and Jackie Rosenberg.
5. The Friends of Einstein Healthcare Network gather for a photo during the annual Harvest Ball.
6. Einstein CEO Barry Freedman and his wife Meryl attended the event.
7. Scott Larkin, Stephanie Grannetino, John McLeod and Angela Nicholas M.D. attended the event.
8. Guests included Susan Kaplan, Pak Leung, Jordan DiSanto, Chris Williamson and Mike Narvaez.
9. Joan Gubernick and Alan Ruttenberg chatted with Caity Smith and Chris Plehal.
10. Patty and Marty Whalen (left and right) paused for a photo with JP and Katie McFadden (center).
11. Guests included Sharon and Steven Sivak M.D. Chief Medical Officer, Einstein Physicians Philadelphia, Robert and Bonnie Weisberg and Steven and Lori Lewis.