1. On Saturday, November 18, 2017 The 78th Annual Cup Day celebration took place at Overbrook Golf Club in Bryn Mawr. Organized by the Women’s Auxiliary, the event also celebrated a century of Women’s Auxiliary Presidents. For 100 years St. Edmond’s Home has served children with severe and profound intellectual and physical disabilities. They provide an exceptional continuum of care for the children. The original home, at 4th Street and Haverford Avenue, under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, primarily served children affected by polio. In 1956 the Home moved to Roberts Road in Rosemont. Michael and Marti Rodgers and Carl and Kathleen Kraus paused for a photo during the event.
2. Lisa Farrell, Carol and Chris Ostrander and Dr. Teresa O’Flynn.
3. Linda Loughlin, Denise Bellisario, Ellen Cass and Sharon Bozentka.
4. Stephanie McCrone, Steven Bell, Jennifer Lurty and Kevin Yanni.
5. Ashley Fulkerson, Adrienne Madarasz, Lindsey Petronella and Robert Hagstrom.
6. Emily Beilman, Ashley Fulkerson, Stephanie McCrone, Adrienne Madarasz, Lindsey Petronella and Jennifer Lurty.
8. Jeff and Mary Ann Bond and Liz and Paul Finley.
9. Jim, Missy and Mark Mundy attended the event. Their Great-Great Aunt was instrumental in founding St. Edmond’s Women’s Auxiliary.