1. The Wayne Art Center’s Craft Forms committee met at West Laurel Cemetery’s Conservancy on Wednesday, November 6, 2017 to address invitations to its Preview Party set for Friday, December 8, 2017. This eagerly anticipated exhibition, celebrating its 23rd year, is dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of fine contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists to share their creative endeavors. Craft Forms is internationally recognized as one of the premiere contemporary craft exhibitions. The finest works of ceramics, wood, fiber, metal, glass, mixed medium and 3D printing are featured, supporting the Center’s mission of expanding the public’s awareness of fine contemporary crafts, and significantly benefiting all educational and outreach programs for children and adults. Craft Forms chair Franz Rabauer, and committee members Maria Wolf and Jean McKinney gathered for a photo during the addressing event.
2. Wayne Art Center’s Director of Exhibitions and Events Karen Louise Fay, Henry Winsor and Marie Trevison paused for a photo during the addressing session.
3. Victoria Kavalerov, Mary Webb, Kate Hochner and Susan Teti prepared invitations.
4. West Laurel Hill’s staff members Tom Cavanaugh and Joanie Sweeney (center) joined Craft Forms committee members for a group photo during the addressing event.
6. West Laurel Hill’s staff members Tom Cavanaugh and Joanie Sweeney (left and center) shared a moment with Craft Forms Chair Franz Rabauer (right) during a photo opportunity at West Laurel Hill. West Laurel Hill is the Craft Forms lead sponsor.