1. Woodmere Art Museum hosted a gala cocktail celebration on Sunday,October 8, 2017. The event celebrated A Grand Vision: Violet Oakley (1874–1961) and the American Renaissance. It is the most ambitious exhibition of the work of Violet Oakley and the first in over three decades. The event also honored Joly Stewart and the Raynier Foundation. Joly Stewart (center) and family members paused for a photo during the celebration.
2. Will Standish chatted with Brandon Myer, Peter Finney and Jerry Fritz during the reception.
3. Sandra Claytor, Julie Alexandre, Lynn Hitschler and Emily Claytor attended the event.
4. Woodmere CEO Bill Valerio welcomed Nancy and Michael Valucci and Dorothy DelBueno to the celebration.
6. Bill Valerio welcomed Leigh and John Middleton to the event.
7. T.L. Dorji, Lynn Hitschler, Ben and Emily Claytor, Evan and Sarah Lodge, Sarah Claytor and Roberta Melman enjoyed the Violet Oakley exhibit.
9. Gail Farmer, Dee Hillas and Bill Valerio chatted with Gerry Lenfest during Woodmere Art Museum’s celebration.