1. The Union League of Philadelphia Real Estate Club’s networking luncheon took place on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 and featured remarks by David Blumenfeld, managing partner at Cross Properties. He spoke about 202 Bala which will be the final NoBa project. Cross closed on the properties that will ultimately make up 202 Bala in the first half of 2017. The NoBa Rejuvenation will bring high-end residential and retail product to a town center that has yet to take advantage of the social and economic benefits of mixed-use “town centers”, evident in other Main Line destinations. David Blumenfeld (center) paused for a photo with (from left) Gerald Francesco, Bill Pennewell, Marc Franzoni and U.L.R.E. Chair Lisa Silveri.
4. Timothy Snowden, Paul Becker, Drew Maristch, Joe Nassib and Anthony Mannino attended the ULRE October luncheon.
5. Suzy Pratowski, Nader Ayoub, Stephanie Turzanski and Gary Bolis.
6. Jonathan Vicari, Joan Hinden and Josh Weiss.
7. Dmitry Tuchinsky, Marc Franzoni and Chris Green.
8. Brianna Walsh, Rosemary Loverdi, Carol Home Penn, Annemarie Caruso, Stephanie Turzanski and Suzy Pratowski paused for a photo with U.L.R.E. Chair Lisa Silveri (center).
11. Jennifer Caffrey and Attiyah Blair enjoyed the luncheon and presentation.