1. Music Director Yannick Nézet-Séguin led The Philadelphia Orchestra on Thursday, October 5, 2017 during the Orchestra’s Opening Night Concert and Gala at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts. This year’s unique concert program celebrated the centennial birthday of famed composer and conductor Leonard Bernstein and featured the Symphonic Dances from West Side Story and a suite from Leonard Bernstein’s only film score ”On the Waterfront.” President of the Volunteer Committees Lisa Weber Yakulis, Paul Yakulis, Opening Night Gala Committee co-chair Sara Cerato, Dennis Adams and Opening Night Gala Committee co-chair William Polk paused for a photo in the Kimmel Center’s Commonwealth Plaza.
3. Dr. Alexander Brucker and Terry Brucker chatted with Sandra Blumberg, Rita Rome and Jacob Cohen.
4. Vicki Pohl and Renee Beverly paused for a photo with Jerry Blavat during the Red Carpet reception on Tier Two at the Kimmel Center.
5. Tom and Linda McCarthy and Gary and Helenanne Lasher attended Opening Night.
6. Lenora Hume, Eric Hume and Sherrin Baky-Kessler and Bill Kessler were pictured on the Tier Two balcony.
8. John and Nancy Galloway chatted with Roy and Alison Lerman.
10. Laura Banchero, Ryan Fleur, Christina and John Saler and Alan and Pat Gedrich gathered for a photo during the Red Carpet reception on Tier Two.
12. Anne Ewers, president and CEO of the Kimmel Center, chatted with Joe Kluger, Blondell Reynolds Brown and Susan Lewis during the Tier Two reception.
13. Eileen Quinn chatted with Hope Cohen, Bonnie Young, Judy Glick and Barbara Sylk.