1. On Sunday, October 8, 2017 a private tour called “Shop the Show” was conducted by designers Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar during the Main Line Antiques Show. The theme was ”Design with High Style, Mixing the Modern and the Antique,” and included a unique opportunity to chat with Eddie prior to the tour. Attendees also enjoyed refreshments and light breakfast bites and received a signed copy of Eddie’s book “Modern Mix” (book value $45). MLAS Show Chair Rick Davis and Lauren Christiansen holding pekingese ”Shiitake” paused for a photo with designers Eddie Ross and Jaithan Kochar following the ”Shop the Show” tour.
2. Stuart Dyer and DeeDee Heyward chatted with Eddie Ross at the event.
4. Valley Forge Flowers featured French and European Antiques at the show. Nelly Bruno and Connie McMahon paused for a photo during the Shop the Show tour.
5. Kelly Myers chatted with Paul Vandekar about the antique tray he was holding.
6. Grace Kuhnmunch and Shannon Zimolingo admired Gem De La Gem’s lovely vintage Hermes scarves.