Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s 2017 Carousel Ball Launches Tomorrow’s Breakthroughs Fundraising Campaign
1. On Saturday, October 7, 2017, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Carousel Ball set the stage for the launch of For Tomorrow’s Breakthroughs: The Campaign for Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, a $1 billion fundraising campaign. More than 650 guests in tuxedos and ball gowns danced the night away to live entertainment by Starlight Orchestra, dined on chef-inspired creations by Neuman’s Kitchen and enjoyed breathtaking panoramic views of Philadelphia’s dazzling city lights. NBC News’ TODAY Co-anchor Savannah Guthrie served as Master of Ceremonies. All event proceeds will benefit the Hospital’s cutting-edge Cancer Immunotherapy program, a
revolutionary program offering new hope to children with treatment-resistant childhood cancers. Tina and Jeff Lurie and Aileen and Brian Roberts chatted with Savannah Guthrie (center) during the cocktail reception.
2. Carla and Eric Palm, Jeff Martinez and Tracey Haines attended the event.
3. Dr. Jeff Fine and Nancy Fine and Jeff and Lon Rosenblum.
4. Greg Doerfler, Lauren Puic and Brian and Cayce Farina.
7. Jeff and Kelsey Greenlaw and Robin and Joseph Meterchick.
9. Joe and Florence Justino and Brian and Christine Boyle.
10. Jeff and Shelley Miles, Jerry and Harriett Paley, Larry Lit, Lana Erlich, Joe and Florence Justino and Christine and Brian Boyle.
13. Michelle and Kevin Samples, Chris and Erica Gale and Amanda and Kevin Middleton.