1. Freeman’s threw a party for young Philadelphians on Friday night, August 4, 2017. The event coincided with First Friday in Center City. It was a prelude to auctioning off modern art and collectibles next week and was Freeman’s first millennial-style auction. Peter Judson, Charles Devlin, Nancy Cameron, Katherine Nino and Andrew Zahn paused for a photo with Andrew Taggart (second left), the Freeman’s specialist in charge of the auction.
3. Kate Beers and Melissa Niedrich were intrigued with this chair!
8. Ivana and Alex Roscoe examined the Freeman’s pamphlet.
9. Tim Andreadis, Micah Dornfeld and Grace Fitts of Freeman’s.
10. Paul Sohmer, Tina Aberant and Laughlin Rice attended the event.