1. Jennifer and Michael Miller hosted a summer cocktail party at their Gladwyne hone to celebrate the family building work of Helpusadopt.org. Guests enjoyed butlered hors d’oeuvres, wine, cocktails and a buffet supper. Helpusadopt.org founder Becky Fawcett made brief remarks thanking those who attended the event. Since its launch in 2007, Helpusadopt.org has awarded 208 grants,
totaling over $1.8 million dollars. However, each year, the organization receives over $8,000,000 of requests. No child or would-be-parent should have financial circumstance stand between them and the basic human right to have a family. Helpusadopt.org is a national 501(c)3 financial grant program that helps couples and individuals (regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, marital status or sexual orientation) with the cost of their adoptions by awarding grants of up to
$15,000. Becky Fawcett (left) paused for a photo with Jennifer and Michael Miller and Rachel Miller.
2. Donna Boyle, Meeghan Mullin and Barbara Bigford.
3. Alison Elderton, Monica DeSanctis and Kelly Conicola.
5. Raena Khorram, Liad Pernock and Jennifer Miller.
6. Laura Stacey, Becky Fawcett, Ann Snyder and Tricia Mackay.
8. T.C. Scornavacitti, Marie Kraft and Elizabeth Chance.
9. Kevin Mullin and Cara and Scott Fudemberg.
10. Dawn Warden, Laura Stacey and Renee Patrone.