1. On Saturday, June 10, 2017 West Laurel Hill and Without A Cue Productions presented Murder At The Malt Shop, a 1950s themed event. The evening included a reception with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, show and dinner and a chance to win raffles. Proceeds benefit The Wayne Art Center. The Wayne Art Center’s Nancy Campbell and Karen Louise Fay were pictured with friends, Sabine Rehm, Tom Farr, Abby Ober, John Radford, Maureen McAleer and Dennis Quinn during cocktails at the event.
3. Andrea Rose, Randi Sherwood and Randi Casey.
4. Mary Webb, Alan and Ann McIlvain and Geri Joseph.
6. Cori Seray Darian, Shelli Bookler and Louisa O’Neal compared pink jackets!
7. Priyanka Setty and Joanie Sweeney, marketing assistant at West Laurel Hill, welcomed guests to the event.