1. On Thursday, June 8, 2017 Lower Merion Conservancy board members, friends and supporters attended a celebration at Meadowbrook on Spring Mill Road in Villanova. The event celebrated the 43-acre conservation easement of historic Red Rose Farm.The Lower Merion Conservancy, formed in 1995, protects and enhances the quality of life by engaging residents in preserving open space, the
natural environment, and the historic character of the community. Through education, advocacy and research, they promote collective responsibility for these shared resources. Executive Director Maurine McGeehan, Karen Ebbert, Susan Stewart and Kim Sheppard paused for a photo with host David Hoffman (second left) during the event,
2. Karen Louise Fay, Nancy Campbell and Ann McIlvain.
3. Karen Ebbert and her daughter Jacqui paused for a photo with Pat Nogar and Jamie Singer.
5. Maurine McGeehan, Adam and Kris Scholl and Chelsea Heck.
6. Peter and Suzanne Zelov and James Vander and Janice Gault.
7. Maurine McGeehan chatted with Tania Alexander and her daughters Samantha and Charlotte.
8. Shari Boudreau, George Boudreau and Elizabeth and Peter Vale.
9. Shivaner and Raj Saldees and Melissa Morro and Miguel Perez.
10. Adam Barker, David Burnett, Kali Curran and Mark Shaw.
12. Brian Hoppy, Joy Takahashi and John Gullace.
13. Joyce Sando, Fred Bissinger and Ann McIlvain.
14. Christina, Heather and Chris Ward and Laurie Bachmann.