1. On Tuesday, May 16, 2017, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia presented The Runway, a contemporary, lunchtime fashion show to benefit the 2017 Daisy Days fundraising campaign. The event took place at The Hyatt at the Bellevue Hotel in Philadelphia. Curated by Philadelphia’s trendsetters and taste-makers, The Runway showcased stylish and up-to-the-minute ensembles by the area’s top clothing boutiques. Looks produced by Joan Shepp, Kirna Zabête, Lilly Pulitzer and Skirt were modeled by local celebrities and Hospital supporters. Lisa Maslow, Judy Nissenbaum, Barbara Zuckerman and Diane Gross attended the event.
5. Debi Ghate, Heather Stohler and Tina Snider.
7. Patti Siganos and Stephanie and Beatrice D’Angelo.
8. Caroline Field, Paige Yager, Shapley Gregg, Anne Ford and Amy Barrickman.
11. Cara Kahn Fudemberg, Dara Goldstein, Jaime Zuckerman, Barrie Nussbaum, Stephanie Vogel and Katelyn Reibach.
12. Carrie Pestronk, Shabnam Sedaghat, Hara Caplan and Ariann Bernstein.