Winterthur’s Annual Point-to-Point is the region’s most stylish spring sporting event, featuring the thundering excitement of professional steeplechase racing, festive tailgates ranging from elegant and glamorous to just plain fun and entertaining activities for kids and families, and more. The beloved horse-drawn, antique carriage parade returned to Winterthur’s Point-to-Point. The elegant tradition was begun by the Late George A. “Frolic” Weymouth. Scores of elegant horse-drawn, antique carriages carrying dapper gentlemen and stylish ladies rolled across Winterthur’s 39th Annual Point-to-Point grounds on Sunday May 7, 2017.
1. Jim Johnston, Kamryn Johnston and Bob and Sherrie Pfeffer.
3. Grant West, Rachel Wolf, Tyler Fitzgerald and Rich Huber.
4. Lily Hoffman, Amy Hoffman and Gail and Bill Sullivan.
5. Chris Harris, Jo Mercer, Jordan Baily, Rebecca Mercer and Mary Baily.
Horses, riders and hounds in a playful mood during Point-to-Point.
7. Michele White, Terri Rodriguez, Stephanie Pinera and Heather Zugnoni.
10. Wayne Grafton, Nina Fox, Don Rosato, Claire Reid and Janet Sidewater were pictured during the carriages’ tailgate.
12. Pam Bastings, Laura Stacey and Lauren Jendrasiak.
13. Sheri DeMaris and Kathy Hydier-Staraub enjoyed spending the day at Point-to- Point.